What Made My Day Today

What Made My Day Today

There are a lot of things that make me happy, and what made my day today is reading a book under a tree floor lamp. The book is written by a Japanese writer, Yukio Mishima. Golden Pavilion, which is the second book I read written by Yukio Mishima. The first one was Confession of a Mask.

Whether it is Tsurugawa or Kashiwagi, it is the personification of Mizoguchi, who has a self-contradictory philosophical theory, and the character of the three gives him the chance to release himself. Tsurugawa, Kashiwagi, and I are all the media used by Yukio Mishima to express his reviews on beauty. For Mizoguchi, Tsurugawa is the bright side of himself, a symbol of the true him. And Kashiwagi, is the delusion of himself, doing things that he never dared to try. The death of Tsurgawa makes the story easier to tell, a much simple relationship when there are only two persons. On the other side, the girls in the book look more like a sign, from Uik to the military wife and prostitute. The women in the book are unique and not well-rounded, just laying out for the story as a woman. The women are the symbol for male desire, Uik died for love, the anonymous military spouse, the prostitute humiliated by the US army, without males, these characters cannot even exist.

The plot is simple, I entered the temple for study, I met friends and teachers, I came across some females, I had strong self-approbation, I abandoned myself to vice, I finally burned Golden Pavilion. With simple plots, but comes with bunches of complicated philosophy. Strange wording, Japanese writing style, fresh and charming style of writing, with some sense of Buddhism, makes the novel full of romance, sadness. Compared to other books, the whole book covers arts, logic, and story. Ten chapters are just in the right length.

Reading by a tree floor lamp

In the latter half of the story, Mizoguchi abandons himself. When he starts traveling, everything becomes so pure and natural, like the confession of Yukio Mishima, what changes the world is not your knowledge, but your behavior, nothing else. Maybe Yukio Mishima decides to take his life when he was writing the book, but he only really acts twenty years later. He has something to do before he dies. The book has mentioned three times Nan Quan Killing the Cat, but in the last time, he relates the purpose through Kashiwagi, to explain the reasons for the fire, beauty is created by knowledge, only through the cut off on the understanding the beauty will disappear. Herein, beauty becomes the enemy of himself.

I was awed by the story, and but the mind of Yukio Mishima. When I was reading the book, I was always at home, a few hours before I go to bed. And whenever I was reading the book I always sit next to my tree floor lamp, which comes with three LED bulbs(9W, 350LM), saving electric bills. Besides, the tree floor lamp features 2700K color temperature for soft lighting, a full enjoyment with a comfy, cozy vibe, and is good for your eyes. What bliss! Other bulbs are allowed to replace with, maximum power should not exceed 40W.

The tree floor lamp has a stable and durable stand, made of high-quality materials. The tree floor lamp has a service life of up to 30,000 hours. Long time service for your entertainment, whether it is for reading, or party, or sleep.

Tree Floor Lamp

I especially like the tree floor lamp since it is a good plus to my house as a decoration, good furniture to play with at home, or even at the office. Besides, it is a good tool when it comes to creating different vibes for the room. When I am lying back on the sofa for TV time, when I am sitting in front of my laptop for work, or when I just want to indulge in a book, or some meditation moment before bed. All of these can be done beside the tree floor lamp.

What made my day is the finish of the book, and the company of the tree floor lamp when I was reading it.


Source: https://www.sunmory.com/blogs/career/what-made-my-day-today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The theme park lighting

Degree of protection: very important when it comes to electricity!