How to Make Life Easier through Remote Control Floor Lamps

As shelter is one of the most important element of daily life, decorating the house or apartment takes some energy and strength to make life easier and more comfortable.

The first time when I rented an apartment was when I freshly graduated from college. I was a bit under the weather at that moment that I had to go back to my hometown to see the doctor from time to time, and I do not want to live with my parents, so I just moved out and find an apartment to live. That was a shared apartment with three rooms, and mine was the smallest one. With limited furniture and a small bed. Only a wall lamp in the room that it is not so convenient when I am going to read or just lying in bed with dim light. Since I have limited budgets, I do not have too much money to update. Only four months to go in the apartment, so I do not pay too much attention to update the equipment for the room. That is the first time when I rented an apartment with little facilities.

After months staying in the apartment, I have recovered from the illness and started looking for a job and moving to new apartment. This time I rented a single apartment, which comes with a sofa, a bed, a wardrobe, a kitchen, and a bath room. It is a better one with enough setting for a better living experience. Since it is still a small apartment with limited space, I need to consider how to use the space to the largest extent. In the first place, I bought a little cabinet to place next to my bed, which used to place anything I need before and after bed, like, phone, books, notebooks, pens, USB cable, Ipad, condoms, lip balm, lotion, etc. Second, I need a floor lamp with shelf to light up the room and place stuff at the same time, on this note a floor lamp with shelf should be functional and useful. With three color temperatures and a two tired shelf, I can enjoy reading and save spaces at the same time, since I can place anything I want into the shelves. That was the first floor lamp I have ever bought in my life, and after one year living in the apartment single, I moved to another country that it is not easy to take it with me, so I just took it to second-handed market for a new owner.

modern life is full of technology

A few months later, I landed in Southeast Asia for another experience, where I moved into a new apartment with big backyard and big room. For a more convenient life, I bought a remote control floor lamp to place next to my bed, so that I can work when in need. The remote control floor lamp features remote control that just with a tip of my finger I can control the adjustments and switch whenever I want. Besides, the design of remote control brings a lot of convenience to my life, for example, if I do not want to get up when lying in bed, just with the help of remote control I can switch the floor lamp OFF in an easy way. Or, if I was reading and need to adjust to the light temperature I need, just with the remote control, I can cut into any vibe I want. Thanks to high-tech, my life becomes easier and more enjoyable.

Technology has brought quite a lot of convenience to our life, easier and simpler. Remote control equipment is around us ever corner, step by step, remote control TV, remote control fans, remote control air conditioner, remote control floor lamp, remote control loud speaker, etc. Remote control has become the trend to make life easier. With the development of technology and AI, our life will be tech-oriented in the future. More fun, more convenience, easier.

Remote control tech makes life easier
Source: https://www.sunmory.com/blogs/career/how-to-make-life-easier-through-remote-control-floor-lamps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About interior lighting design analysis

What are the main parameters of the lamp