Calendar for Whispers of Love

 #June

He, all my hopes are on him, I would like to put my happiness in his hands. For him, to win a burning spirit, I will risk everything.

One day, maybe some rumor will refer to your name, I only feel like a rose has been tossed into my room, full of various colors and fragrant.

When you like a person, you might have the impulsion to bring him back to the old times, back to the time when we are all so ignorant and young, as the teenage whose heart beats so fast when you just smile. Too afraid to be seen, and not to be seen.

My wish is, you will not be sad about the past, not be lonely at the moment, and be well in the future. My wish is, your wish comes true.

You look beautiful when you dress up, but that was common, recognized by everyone. The look when you are not wearing makeup, only me can appreciate the uniqueness.

On human interaction, especially between men and women, how to say, it is a holistic problem. Ambiguous, wilful, poignant.

You are the other half of the poem, half loved with heart, and half covered with flesh. You are my half poem, no one is allowed to update.

When coming across the right person, do your best to walk together, until in an extremity.

For you, I am only a fox, like thousands of other foxes. But, if you tamed me, we will need each other. For me, you are unique, for you, I am unique.

Hello. Goodbye. Youth is about this two.

The warmth and mercy accumulated through a considerable period when growing up, protects her in the following days, quietly. No matter what bad things happened. Protect her from crumpled, from crying for the unfairness, from complaining about the loss of love and happiness.

I want to waste the time with you, to spend the short silence together, the long meaninglessness, the delicate but old universe.

love is not limited by sex

#May
You do not understand, when truly falling in love, it is so hard for those to move on. We sense it is easy because we do not experience it.

We meet on the dark sea
You have, I have, our direction
You remember
But better to forget
The light when we interacted.

The way people treat love is not like other things, again and again, to give themselves chances, and others as well.

To bury the hot face onto the soft snow, want to fall in love like that.

In this ordinary world, people love me and try to drag me...But you are different, you like to set me free through your love.

No matter how mundane I am, I always feel my love for you is beautiful.

You can have all the Peach, Betty, Marilou, Rita, Camille and Inez in the world, but this one is my girl, the one I like.

If we want to be great as the mountain, the only thing is just staying with the one we cared about, doing nothing, but staying together. Why? Because that is when we laugh and cry from the inside.

All dignity and the meaning of life for a girl is to obtain absolute and noble freedom.

Love is everywhere

#April
She is so beautiful, no matter what she does, she always looks fine.

I have pride, I want you to be free-minded when you think of me. I would rather take all the consequences on my own rather than become your burden.

Love is a plant, since when, it grows upon your mind, and you try all the best to stop it, but just cannot stop it flourishing.

No matter how much disappointed you are in men, you do not have reasons to be disappointed in love. Because love is hope, a hope of life forever.

Any jail in any world, love is capable to break in.

For you, thousand times over.

Love is the most amazing thing in the world, it exists when people just first meet and survive in the hardest surroundings.

I love your happy body, your fluent sound
Dark butterfly, sweet and certain
As field and sun, poppy and water

It is not easy to explain everything, like love, you do not understand why it happens, how it happens, why it has problems, and why it ends.

I understand that in this little space and time, we consigned to each other's loneliness and filled it with trust.

Love is an irrational thing, no one can control their hormones.

He looked at me as if there was a galaxy, in this night, let me find the world another me.

Source: https://www.sunmory.com/blogs/career/calendar-for-whispers-of-love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About interior lighting design analysis

What are the main parameters of the lamp